3.1.13

no one cares facts

Since I deleted my other posts, some may not really know my story that well. 

- My name is Nina, I have brown hair, brown eyes and I am tall.
-I'm 16 years old and I live in Denmark.
- I live in France at the moment as an exchange student.
-I came to France the 5. September 2012 and I'm leaving in the end of June 2013.
-I live in Limoges which is in middle/south France.
I have my host mom, host dad and three host sisters in the age of 10, 14 and 16.

- Yes. Every single French person basically smokes.
- No, I don't and I'm not starting just because I'm in France.
- I love France, but I'm having difficulties loving the French routine and life.
- I think France works too much and don't have enough fun.
- France thinks I'm a slacker and doesn't know anything.
- I am trilingual.
- I speak fluently English because my family moved to Bulgaria for a year and I went to an international school - and because I love English culture, movies and literature.
- I speak fluently French because I've been in France for four months.
- Just because I can speak fluently, doesn't mean everything I say is correct - far from it, actually.
- I have the deepest respect for my home country now.
- I keep telling everyone at home to enjoy their free and lovely lives as they are, because it's sure does suck having to live without it for another six months.
- No. I don't like French cooking the least.
- Or. Maybe it's just my family's cooking that's horrible. Yes it is.
- I go to French school, lycée which is kind of like american high school.
- I love it.
- I don't love the long hours.
- I love movies, the solar system, clothes and drawing.
- I'm awesome at french spelling and will basically spell every word you give me correctly. 
- I would classify myself as an intelligent person.
- Everybody in France generally thinks I'm an idiot because I can't do math like them.
- I think they're idiots with their English. 
- I have french friends, but they are not really close yet - soon I hope.
- My best friend is an australian exchange student, Willa.
- She is loyal, funny, wild and hates french life. 
- She is going home the 26th of January.
- Yes I miss home terribly, but I try to focus on the positive (haha, not on this blog, though).
- People describe me as vibrant, hard to read and funny.
- I describe myself as a fighter, courageous and loyal.
- I think I think way too much and bring myself in a bad mood.
- I set too high goals for myself and I'm not easily satisfied.
- I have terrible mood swings, I'm stubborn and I can be very easily annoyed.
- I'm good at scheming - a good and bad thing in my eyes.
- I've schemed a lot with my friends. Nothing seriously and no one ever got hurt.
- I'm good at lying.
- I find the universe and solar system incredibly fascinating and would love to be an astronomer if it didn't mean that I would have to be great in science.
- I suck at science.
- I have given up all hope of explaining the danish word "hyggelig" that doesn't exist in other languages.
- The frenchies have given up all hope of mastering the Danish pronunciation.
- I don't blame them. 
- I love the French and English language.
- I wish my mother language was Spanish or Chinese. Then I would be able to speak Chinese/Spanish, English and French.
- I skype my parents in Denmark on or two times a week - when I'm happy.
- When I'm depressed or sad I skype them three or four times a week.
- My French family hates it when they know I'm skyping with my parents - they think I'm speaking badly about them.
- Which sometimes I am.
- I definitely have confidence and I notice it when other people don't.
- Even though I am very self-secure I can get easily hurt and I don't aways know how to deal with it.
- I am terribly disappointed that Emmanuel Moire won "Danse avec les stars" and not Amel Bent.
- I'm extremely girly and lame with my music taste, but I have a very dark music taste as well.
- I love corny high school movies and I am extremely vulnerable with violent movies.
- Everybody asks me about the French boys and their looks. My honest opinion? On my school with 2000 students I can't find one single boy a feel an attraction to. Yeah, sure, they're not ugly, but definitely not something spectacular. Once in a while though I see incredibly handsome boys. I would describe the French boys as funny, hairy, short or really tall, strange and too forward.
- I'm afraid that some might look at me as a mean person after reading this.
- I am sure that I'm not, I'm just finding my inner devils writing this post.

I miss everyone at home and wish you a happy new year.

Wow. That was a really messy post. I'm sorry. 
Now I'm sitting in my pyjamas and should probably find something productive to do. 

Enjoy the vacation everyone. Hell or heaven starts on monday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Nina! God at høre at du har det bedre og at du bliver i frankrig og udnytter de måneder du har tilbage!
Det er rigtig spændende at følge lidt med i din hverdag og læser hver eneste indlæg og bliver inspireret

Knus Signe

Nina said...

Det er jeg glad for du synes! Fortsætter med at opdatere, mindst en eller 2 gange om ugen :) Håber du har det godt. Knus